|Shopping cart is empty.|
Zombie Repellent Vegetarian Quiche
Ingredients:1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 cup fresh spinach, cleaned and stemmed
4 tablespoons water
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a quiche dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line the quiche dish with puff pastry, press the pastry firmly in place and trim away any excess pastry. Blind bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet place spinach and 4 tablespoons water. Heat the mixture over medium and cover the skillet. Cook until the spinach is done, approximately 2 minutes then drain well. Add nutmeg to the spinach and puree the mixture.
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion with butter or margarine to taste. Sauté until the onions are soft and transparent.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cottage cheese, spinach, Zombie Repellent Apocalyptic Hot Sauce and ½ cup of cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange onions along the bottom of the pastry-lined quiche dish. Arrange the tomatoes over the onions. Pour the egg-mixture over the onions and tomatoes, and top entire concoction with the reaming cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the quiche has set in the middle. Serve hot or cold, your choice!
Check out these top selling products from Original Juan!
Shop all popular products
In The News
Check out our Latest Products, Important Announcements & Current Promotions
2017 Gold sofi™ Award Winner 3,000 Products Competed for Top Specialty Food Association Award Kansas City, KS (April 20, 2017) -..
Sept 30, 2016 - Some lucky Original Juan employees’ jobs include taste-testing every one of the 1,700 spicy, sweet and salty sauces before t..
No need to mess around with Huy Fong Sriracha or any of the other nine sauces on this recent review. Just head straight #1 on the list - The Sour..
Could Original Juan's Pain is Good line potentially dethrone the long standing Sriracha favorite Huy Fong? We certainly think so, as does Dan Gen..